Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hammer time #6...

Last One!




I said a happy farewell to Roberta yesterday!  She served her purpose but was getting a little too clingy and yesterday was even hogging my TV.
SO buh-bye Roberta!



I had a late Chemo appointment, I wound up finishing up at 6:00pm and was the last patient in the cancer infusion center.  When you do your last round of chemo you get to ring the bell signaling the end of treatment.  Since I was the only patient in the center I thought it might be quiet...but luckily I had 2 of my favorite and loudest chemo nurses standing by to make sure I was properly cheered as I rang the bell.
Gotta love my chemo nurses <3


Ringing the bell and loving my bald head...or trying to.

I hear hair regrowth starts in the next 3 weeks...and that's a whole new ballgame!
I hear it'll be curly and grey...so pretty!
or NOT.
I guess we'll see!

My kids, mom and sister plus our 2 dogs are here for Christmas.  So happy to have them all under one roof in our new home for the holidays.

I wish you all a much happiness and health in the new year!

I have decided to continue my blog to talk about life after chemo, follow-up appointments and my BRCA journey.
So stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment