Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas?

As I am starting to come out of my chemo haze, I'm noticing the world is starting to change.

First off, we are in very cold weather for Texas...30-40's
Brrrrrrrrr



Secondly, holiday lights are going up 



and lastly my favorite oldies station is now ALL CHRISTMAS MUSIC until December 26th.



Did I mention it is November 15?




I will be the first to admit my initial impression was:


Because I used to have a firm rule about eating Thanksgiving dinner before digging into Christmas. 


HOWEVER this year is different.

As I was listening (and grimacing) to Silver Bells on the radio this afternoon I realized.

When Christmas arrives....

I will be finished with CHEMO.

Like finished...done...no more.

SO 

I'm going to get in the spirit..

Do you see what I see?

Perhaps an end in sight...


and so much hope, love and laughter.





No comments:

Post a Comment