Monday, November 10, 2014

*Ding* *DIng* ROUND Four...Hammer time



Round 4 of chemo today.
My blood counts are good and I was feeling good after a terrific weekend of family, football and some awesome BBQ.

Spent some quality time with Roberta and then beat it home 

I am 2/3 of the way there....6 more weeks and I.AM.DONE!


Between our move an my cancer diagnosis it's been an enlightening few years.
One thing I've discovered is that things really do seem to work out.  Ok, it may not be in the way we'd planned, but when I look back I am usually glad things happened the way it did.  AND on the few times it didn't ...we made it through it and were OK.  

Also 7 good deep calming breaths will change the chemistry in your brain and calm you down.  Try it.  It works well especially at night when your mind won't shut the hell up.
Trust me :)



So the next few days are probably going to be notsonice.  We're also supposed to get some "arctic" weather (Texas Arctic is under 45 ;) ).  So I'll be napping, taking my drugs and hanging on the couch with my blankey


No comments:

Post a Comment