Friday, April 1, 2016

We Can Rebuild Her...We Have The Technology

T-3 Days till I have Breast Reconstruction using Diep Flap Surgery

So many feelings...

Joy! No more feeling like I have a plastic plate embedded in my chest (bye bye expanders)

OMG! I'm going to have a Tummy Tuck

Ugh...Surgery/Meds/feeling like crap, again

WHOA...8 hours of surgery followed by 2 days in ICU
Gag/YIPPEE...12 weeks out of work



I am very torn between feeling a bit like the Bride of Frankenstein 


and 

Jaime Sommers The Bionic Women


 I think I will lean more towards the Bionic Women...since she was smart AND pretty.
I also had my 15 month Gyn Oncology appointment which was all good.

In a way I feel like I see a light at the end of the tunnel, or perhaps the tunnel just got more light?







No comments:

Post a Comment