Sunday, October 18, 2015

JSS

My kids and I are huge fans of The Walking Dead.  We all eagerly await the season every year when it starts up in October.

In tonight's episode one of the group, a teen who has lived on her own writes 
"JSS"

everywhere.




By the end of the episode we learn it means

"Just Survive Somehow"

While this is appropriate for just about anyone, I think it goes double for anyone in either a zombie apocalypse

OR 

carrying a cancer causing gene mutation.

Until you are in that moment, I am not sure you completely get it.  

Prophylactic surgery is the VERY definition of ...

Just Survive Somehow.


And so I am.


I couldn't help but think Carol would be a great BRCA mutant.

Now that my hair's growing I'm proudly rocking Carol's short gray hair style.


(photo credits to TWD and MM)











No comments:

Post a Comment